The Marieholm Tunnel is an immersed tube tunnel crossing underneath the Göta Älv in Gothenburg (Sweden). The new tunnel currently under construction will relieve pressure on the congested Tingsta Tunnel and improve the connection between the Port of Gothenburg and the industries of Hisingen. JES will equip the Marieholm Tunnel with air flow and NO2 sensors. The tunnel is expected to open in 2020.
STRABAG Infrastructure & Safety Solutions was awarded a golden camera last Friday. The 3000th JES luminance meter was handed over at the Gräberntunnel.
- International Sales Training at new facility in Hallein29. January 2020 - 14:45
- JES inaugurates new Headquarters27. September 2019 - 12:00
- Traffic Technology Today features article on Effective and Efficient Tunnel Monitoring by JES30. July 2019 - 15:58
- Marieholm Tunnel in Gothenburg to be equipped by JES16. May 2019 - 14:08
- We are Academic Tunnel Safety Experts!31. January 2019 - 18:00
- Golden Camera for STRABAG – 3000th luminance meter21. November 2018 - 14:48