The Aubergtunnel shortly opening for traffic will be one of a couple of new tunnels in Bavaria that will be equipped with sensors from JES. The 440 m long Aubergtunnel relieves of Altenmarkt an der Alz near the Chiemsee lake of heavy traffic now rolling through it centre.
STRABAG Infrastructure & Safety Solutions was awarded a golden camera last Friday. The 3000th JES luminance meter was handed over at the Gräberntunnel.
- TSV Graz 2022 – “Home Match” in the World...2022-05-30 - 10:21
- Marieholm Tunnel in Gothenburg to be equipped by JES2019-05-16 - 14:08
- We are Academic Tunnel Safety Experts!2019-01-31 - 18:00
- Golden Camera for STRABAG – 3000th luminance mete...2018-11-21 - 14:48
- Kaisermühlentunnel passes ventilation tests2018-06-30 - 00:00