Longest tunnel of Brazil full operation has started. JES tunnelsensors ensure safe and energy-efficient operation for the term of next 30 years and beyond. JES, we can.
The Aubergtunnel shortly opening for traffic will be one of a couple of new tunnels in Bavaria that will be equipped with sensors from JES. The 440 m long Aubergtunnel relieves of Altenmarkt an der Alz near the Chiemsee lake of heavy traffic now rolling through it centre.
STRABAG Infrastructure & Safety Solutions was awarded a golden camera last Friday. The 3000th JES luminance meter was handed over at the Gräberntunnel.
- Traffic Technology Today features article on Effective and...2019-07-30 - 15:58
- JES inaugurates new Headquarters2019-09-27 - 12:00
- Mælefjell Tunnel in Telemark2019-12-19 - 10:22
- International Sales Training at new facility in Hallein2020-01-29 - 14:45
- smart/Sensor architecture in Traffic Technology Today2020-07-01 - 12:00