Tunnel entrance with w/MOR measurement device from JES.
The Aubergtunnel shortly opening for traffic will be one of a couple of new tunnels in Bavaria that will be equipped with sensors from JES. The 440 m long Aubergtunnel relieves of Altenmarkt an der Alz near the Chiemsee lake of heavy traffic now rolling through it centre.
The July edition of the renowned magazine Traffic Technology Today on page 37 reports on JES’ new smart/Sensor architecture.
The 9,355 m long Mælefjell Tunnel is a road tunnel on the E134 between Gvammen and Århus. Luminance meters t/LUM and gas sensors t/ECS-A for CO and NO2 have been installed and have strengthened the position of JES in Norway.
STRABAG Infrastructure & Safety Solutions was awarded a golden camera last Friday. The 3000th JES luminance meter was handed over at the Gräberntunnel.
- TSV Graz 2022 – “Home Match” in the World...2022-05-30 - 10:21
- Marieholm Tunnel in Gothenburg to be equipped by JES2019-05-16 - 14:08
- We are Academic Tunnel Safety Experts!2019-01-31 - 18:00
- Golden Camera for STRABAG – 3000th luminance mete...2018-11-21 - 14:48
- Kaisermühlentunnel passes ventilation tests2018-06-30 - 00:00