The Aubergtunnel shortly opening for traffic will be one of a couple of new tunnels in Bavaria that will be equipped with sensors from JES. The 440 m long Aubergtunnel relieves of Altenmarkt an der Alz near the Chiemsee lake of heavy traffic now rolling through it centre.
The July edition of the renowned magazine Traffic Technology Today on page 37 reports on JES’ new smart/Sensor architecture.
The 9,355 m long Mælefjell Tunnel is a road tunnel on the E134 between Gvammen and Århus. Luminance meters t/LUM and gas sensors t/ECS-A for CO and NO2 have been installed and have strengthened the position of JES in Norway.
STRABAG Infrastructure & Safety Solutions was awarded a golden camera last Friday. The 3000th JES luminance meter was handed over at the Gräberntunnel.
- JES sensors for new tunnels in Bavaria19. October 2020 - 14:25
- smart/Sensor architecture in Traffic Technology Today1. July 2020 - 12:00
- International Sales Training at new facility in Hallein29. January 2020 - 14:45
- Mælefjell Tunnel in Telemark19. December 2019 - 10:22
- JES inaugurates new Headquarters27. September 2019 - 12:00
- Traffic Technology Today features article on Effective and Efficient Tunnel Monitoring by JES30. July 2019 - 15:58