The Aubergtunnel shortly opening for traffic will be one of a couple of new tunnels in Bavaria that will be equipped with sensors from JES. The 440 m long Aubergtunnel relieves of Altenmarkt an der Alz near the Chiemsee lake of heavy traffic now rolling through it centre.
The Marieholm Tunnel is an immersed tube tunnel crossing underneath the Göta Älv in Gothenburg (Sweden). The new tunnel currently under construction will relieve pressure on the congested Tingsta Tunnel and improve the connection between the Port of Gothenburg and the industries of Hisingen. JES will equip the Marieholm Tunnel with air flow and NO2 sensors. The tunnel is expected to open in 2020.
- Kaisermühlentunnel passes ventilation tests2018-06-30 - 00:00
- JES and DURAG expand cooperation on tunnel sensors2018-06-12 - 12:47
- New road weather stations for Carinthia2017-10-27 - 18:31
- A9 Tunnel chain Klaus – Four new tunnel tubes opened...2017-10-03 - 16:04
- Luminance meters for the Da Nang – Quang Ngai Exp...2017-08-02 - 23:59