Many participants from all over the world at the JES International Webinar in October 2022.
With the opening of the new Pelješac Bridge on July 26, 2022, the largest Croatian infrastructure project in the country’s history was completed.
Longest tunnel of Brazil full operation has started. JES tunnelsensors ensure safe and energy-efficient operation for the term of next 30 years and beyond. JES, we can.
Tunnel entrance with w/MOR measurement device from JES.
The Aubergtunnel shortly opening for traffic will be one of a couple of new tunnels in Bavaria that will be equipped with sensors from JES. The 440 m long Aubergtunnel relieves of Altenmarkt an der Alz near the Chiemsee lake of heavy traffic now rolling through it centre.
The 9,355 m long Mælefjell Tunnel is a road tunnel on the E134 between Gvammen and Århus. Luminance meters t/LUM and gas sensors t/ECS-A for CO and NO2 have been installed and have strengthened the position of JES in Norway.
- Traffic Technology Today features article on Effective and...2019-07-30 - 15:58
- JES inaugurates new Headquarters2019-09-27 - 12:00
- Mælefjell Tunnel in Telemark2019-12-19 - 10:22
- International Sales Training at new facility in Hallein2020-01-29 - 14:45
- smart/Sensor architecture in Traffic Technology Today2020-07-01 - 12:00