About Rene Jung
This author has not written his bio yet.
But we are proud to say that Rene Jung contributed 65 entries already.
Entries by Rene Jung
The Aubergtunnel shortly opening for traffic will be one of a couple of new tunnels in Bavaria that will be equipped with sensors from JES. The 440 m long Aubergtunnel relieves of Altenmarkt an der Alz near the Chiemsee lake of heavy traffic now rolling through it centre.
The July edition of the renowned magazine Traffic Technology Today on page 37 reports on JES’ new smart/Sensor architecture.
The 9,355 m long Mælefjell Tunnel is a road tunnel on the E134 between Gvammen and Århus. Luminance meters t/LUM and gas sensors t/ECS-A for CO and NO2 have been installed and have strengthened the position of JES in Norway.
The Marieholm Tunnel is an immersed tube tunnel crossing underneath the Göta Älv in Gothenburg (Sweden). The new tunnel currently under construction will relieve pressure on the congested Tingsta Tunnel and improve the connection between the Port of Gothenburg and the industries of Hisingen. JES will equip the Marieholm Tunnel with air flow and NO2 sensors. The tunnel is expected to open in 2020.
STRABAG Infrastructure & Safety Solutions was awarded a golden camera last Friday. The 3000th JES luminance meter was handed over at the Gräberntunnel.
- JES equipped longest road tunnel in Brazil.2022-07-14 - 09:52
- Traffic Technology Today features article on Effective and...2019-07-30 - 15:58
- Marieholm Tunnel in Gothenburg to be equipped by JES2019-05-16 - 14:08
- We are Academic Tunnel Safety Experts!2019-01-31 - 18:00
- Golden Camera for STRABAG – 3000th luminance mete...2018-11-21 - 14:48