The 9,355 m long Mælefjell Tunnel is a road tunnel on the E134 between Gvammen and Århus. Luminance meters t/LUM and gas sensors t/ECS-A for CO and NO2 have been installed and have strengthened the position of JES in Norway.
https://i2.wp.com/www.tunnelsicherheit.at/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/Gassensor2-scaled.jpg?fit=1920%2C2560&ssl=1 2560 1920 Rene Jung /wp-content/uploads/2015/11/JES_Logo_tunnelsafety-1030x732.png Rene Jung2019-12-19 10:22:002020-12-03 11:01:42Mælefjell Tunnel in Telemark
- JES sensors for new tunnels in Bavaria19. October 2020 - 14:25
- smart/Sensor architecture in Traffic Technology Today1. July 2020 - 12:00
- International Sales Training at new facility in Hallein29. January 2020 - 14:45
- Mælefjell Tunnel in Telemark19. December 2019 - 10:22
- JES inaugurates new Headquarters27. September 2019 - 12:00
- Traffic Technology Today features article on Effective and Efficient Tunnel Monitoring by JES30. July 2019 - 15:58