The 9,355 m long Mælefjell Tunnel is a road tunnel on the E134 between Gvammen and Århus. Luminance meters t/LUM and gas sensors t/ECS-A for CO and NO2 have been installed and have strengthened the position of JES in Norway.
https://i2.wp.com/www.tunnelsicherheit.at/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/Gassensor2-scaled.jpg?fit=1920%2C2560&ssl=1 2560 1920 Rene Jung /wp-content/uploads/2015/11/JES_Logo_tunnelsafety-1030x732.png Rene Jung2019-12-19 10:22:002020-12-03 11:01:42Mælefjell Tunnel in Telemark
- JES sensors for new tunnels in Bavaria2020-10-19 - 14:25
- Kaisermühlentunnel passes ventilation tests2018-06-30 - 00:00
- JES and DURAG expand cooperation on tunnel sensors2018-06-12 - 12:47
- New road weather stations for Carinthia2017-10-27 - 18:31
- A9 Tunnel chain Klaus – Four new tunnel tubes opened...2017-10-03 - 16:04
air flow air flow sensor air speed air speed sensor air temperature air velocity air velocity sensor ASTRA 13001 attenuation carbon monoxide CO extinction extinction coefficient flow fog illuminance interior luminance light meter light sensor luminance luminance camera Luminance meter MOR nitric oxide nitrogen dioxide nitrogen monoxide nitrogen oxide nitrous gases NO2 NOx opacity optical range particle RABT 2006 road weather station RVS 09.02.22 scattered light sensor threshold zone transmission tunnel luminance turbidity visibility visibility weather station