The 9,355 m long Mælefjell Tunnel is a road tunnel on the E134 between Gvammen and Århus. Luminance meters t/LUM and gas sensors t/ECS-A for CO and NO2 have been installed and have strengthened the position of JES in Norway.
https://i2.wp.com/www.tunnelsicherheit.at/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/Gassensor2-scaled.jpg?fit=1920%2C2560&ssl=1 2560 1920 Rene Jung /wp-content/uploads/2015/11/JES_Logo_tunnelsafety-1030x732.png Rene Jung2019-12-19 10:22:002020-12-03 11:01:42Mælefjell Tunnel in Telemark
- JES sensors for new tunnels in Bavaria2020-10-19 - 14:25
- Kaisermühlentunnel passes ventilation tests2018-06-30 - 00:00
- JES and DURAG expand cooperation on tunnel sensors2018-06-12 - 12:47
- New road weather stations for Carinthia2017-10-27 - 18:31
- A9 Tunnel chain Klaus – Four new tunnel tubes opened...2017-10-03 - 16:04
air flow air flow sensor air speed air speed sensor air temperature air velocity air velocity sensor ASTRA 13001 attenuation carbon monoxide CIE 88 CO extinction extinction coefficient extractive flow fog gas illuminance illuminance sensor interior luminance interior zone L20 light meter light sensor luminance luminance camera Luminance meter lux meter MOR opacity optical range photometer RABT 2006 road weather station RVS 09.02.22 scattered light sensor threshold zone transmission tunnel luminance turbidity visibility visibility weather station